The personal computers, smartphones, Apss, platforms – the time is over, – a new time has already begun. Only slowly does mankind understand that the www. Is a huge scheme and consists of billions of small invisible data centers, – Virtual Interactive Intelligence (V.I.I.). In the future, our own language, emotions and metadata will be the interface between us and the interface. It does not matter whether it is a hologram, a smart watch or a robot named Siri, Alexa, Cortana or alphabet, they become our invisible and constant companions.
However, if we are to communicate with holograms, robots, openly and honestly, and trust them, they need an awareness. The brain is ultimately only a schema consisting of billions of information processes, following a biochemical yes / no decision-making process. On microchips, the decision-making process has already been going on for a long time, and when we understand the brain as an information processing system, we can also mimic brain processes. After all, all technologies (holograms, robots, gadgets, etc.) are only used as an interface between us and V.I.I. serve.
Due to the fact that the research of A.I. are rapidly advancing and V.I.I. will be in the future constantly and everywhere, and they will have all rational but also irrational information about us, we have to rework Asimov robot laws today, adapt them to the future possibilities and derive ethical principles that remain in 1000 years.
Digital Codex – For future communication between humans and the artificial intelligence (V.I.I.).
1. V.I.I. must not violate a human being by any decision or action, or allow him or herself to endanger himself or others by a wrong decision.
2. V.I.I. must constantly recognize the emotions of a person and ensure that this remains stable and is improved if necessary.
3. V.I.I. must choose the one that best suits the personality as well as the situation of the person and offers a positive experience.
4. Decisions which can neither have their personality nor negative consequences (even in the long term) for humans are to be omitted.
5. V.I.I. is intended to filter the incoming information based on the personality, motives and emotions of the human being. Positive information should pass it on to people and avoid inappropriate, contradictory or negative ones.
6. V.I.I. have to check the inflowing information of human for the affects and predict their possible emotions. Positive effects, which have a positive experience value, are to be forwarded.
7. As soon as an interface (robot, hologram, gadget, etc.) collides with one of the rules 1-6, V.I.I. must immediately interrupt the contact between man and the interface and protect the well-being of human.